Thursday, October 21, 2010

First Show: Eye Opener!

Today I learned that I must be better prepared for the show. I am grateful for the fact that it is early in this show's anticipated tenure. I plan on doing 50 push ups for every time I said "um, uh or you know." Life is for learning and improving, I am forever the student.

Here are some links to check out if you want to learn about proper fitness and nutrition. I swear by these sites, they have changed my life.

Stronglifts - for weightlifting, general nutrition, weight loss and health information.
Daily Burn  & Fitday- keeping track of the calories and macronutrients.
A Foam roller is great for spinal health and overall soft tissue work (soreness, flexibility).
This Book is wonderful for fixing your body the natural way.

Thanks to Barry Meyer for joining the show.  I am still learning how to do this. There is a wicked delay with the phone calls and when the show ends, the podcast recorder continues and it is not editable afterward. so if you download the podcast - you will hear post-show rambling. I also learned that the talk radio switchboard notices come through the SHOUTcast stream - so there are bugs.

Comments are welcome and I know I have a lot to learn, but if I can help a few dads to avoid the road I had to travel when I first began my domestic career I will be happy.

Cheers and join me next week!

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment